Saturday 28 April 2012

Lost

Disappointment has made my heart cold
sheltered from the one i needed most
My face bares a mask I cannot remove
My heart speaks certain words I cannot dispute
I'M LOST WITHOUT YOU
my brickwall exterior refuses to acknowledge this but inside its all too evident
In my mind it finally registers I want u with me always
but i dont know how to get back
how to rewind time and go to the happy days
When my heart,body and soul breathe and lived for you
I dont know how to erase all my mistakes
and how to come clean and pure as you want
my mind and heart are split
I want to be good but evil continually entices me
I miss,need,want,adore you
A piece of my heart is missing...where my first love once resided

8 comments:

  1. Aww thank you ladies for your comment on my blog!! And omg my name is Dro too;-) following hope you follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL yay!! we've the same name and np..im following too! thanks for visiting dro :)

      Delete
  2. hi girls, thank u for your comment... hope you can follow me back:=)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post.


    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so heartfelt...Beautiful :)



    http://pearlyimpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so muchh! glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete